At the end of March we went down to Provo for my Nephew's birthday. It was so much fun. We went to a play place and let the kids get worn out. Then we went to Justin and Paola's house and let the kids destroy a couple of pinatas. We had so much fun and enjoyed the weekend away with family. After the party we went over the Mom and Dad's house. I think that Sunday is my favorite time there. I love eating my Mom's Sunday dinners, they are so good. I met my soon to be sister-in-law Kyndra. She was so fun to talk to and get to know. I am so excited for her and my brother to get married.
Dad helping Justin and Paola set up the pinata
TysonEric
Ella would get right up to the pinata and then she wouldn't hit it. It was so funny to watch her walk right up to it and then tell Jeb "No hit Daddy"
Lucas
So if you guys haven't done a pinata they are really strong. We let all the kids beat it up pretty good so then we got my brother Alex girlfriend, Fiorella up there and Jeb handed her a saw of some sort to try and cut it up. It was really funny to watch her hack it up.









0 comments:
Post a Comment