Sunday, April 5, 2009

COME TO MY SHOE PARTY!!!!

I know I haven't posted for a while. I just wanted everyone to know that I am hosting a shoe party at my house on Friday the 10th from 6:30-8:30 at night. I am just trying to get my name out there and book some more parties. I think that this will be really fun so I would love it if everyone could come to it and invite as many friends as you want. If you need directions then just leave me a comment. I would love to see everyone there. We have some super cute shoes too. Just to let everyone know that if you book a party you get a free necklace and earring set and there are other hostess incentives too. If you want to see some of the stuff just go to http://www.mycentsofstyle.com/ I'd love to see you all there.

0 comments: