Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Easter weekend was so much fun. Jeb spent all day building the kids their Easter present, a new swing set. He spent all day Saturday working on it. He ended up having to stop because of the rain, but after it lifted he went right back out and finished it. The kids didn't get to play on it until Sunday morning. They love it and always want to go outside and play. It is so nice that I don't have to force them out the door to go play anymore.

Dying Easter Eggs


Sunday morning playing on the swing set.
My cute little kids. I just think they are so adorable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jennywren said...

SO cute! Your kids are darling!

Celeste said...

The pic of the 3 kids in their Easter outfits is adorable!!

The Bakers said...

awwww they are so adorable, I just love them to peices!!