I can't believe that the holidays are here. I love this time of year. I am so grateful for so many things. I am grateful for our families and the bonds that we have and are building together. For our health. For our newest member to our family this year and our older children and the fun and challenges that they bring into our home. I am ever so grateful for the gospel in our lives. I think we would be so empty without it. I do hope that everyone out there had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love to get together with family. My Mom and Dad watched all the grandkids while the parents went out Black Friday shopping. I love doing it. I have so much fun dragging Jeb everywhere. We missed two little brothers Chris, who was in California, and Alex, who is in Argentina. My oldest brother Ben is getting ready to leave to Brazil so we will miss him for Christmas. But we did get to spend time with Jus, Pao, Lucas, Ben, and Mom and Dad. We had so much fun playing games and just chatting.
Conner after Thanksgiving dinner.
My sweet little nephew Lucas
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Thanksgiving!!!
Posted by Jenny Baker at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment