Friday, December 11, 2009

BYU-I Military Ball

OH MY GOSH!! So much freaking fun! I have not laughed or smiled this much in a long time. By the end of the night my cheeks were so sore from all the smiling and laughing that we did. It was a new experience, but so much fun. I am already looking forward to this next year. A night away from the kids and all dressed up and feeling good. There was something there called the grog bowl and boy was it fun watching some of the guys drink from it. A lot of them almost vomited. I don't know what all they put it there but it was gross. It was funny watching people come up with infractions to get the guys sent to the grog bowl and hearing their limericks to get out of drinking from it. After last night I really want Jeb to keep this job. I love the group he works with and the cadets are really funny. I didn't take too many pictures cause Jeb kind of stuck us in a corner so I couldn't see too well. The DJ was awesome. He took four guys into the kitchen and made them put different hats on and then played the YMCA. They came out dancing. It was so fun to watch. I haven't had this much fun in a really long time.
Jeb in one of the skits

Me and Jeb

The YMCA guys

1 comments:

The Bakers said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!! You look so pretty!!