The Saturday after Thanksgiving we go and get trees with Jeb's family and then go swimming afterwards. It was a lot of walking around holding Conner though. He's light until you have to hike through snow with him in your arms. We had fun though.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Getting Christmas trees
Posted by Jenny Baker at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I love going and getting Christmas trees. I can't wait for next year. Maybe since all the kids will be older we should go where we used to go and sled down the mountain and/or pull the kids behind the vehicles on sleds. We did that growing up and what a blast. You will have to ask Jeb about it.
That would be fun to go get your Christmas tree. I would love to do that someday!
Hey, that website I was telling you about, I was thinking about it and I had Kaylan playing it almost every day, and I think it helped.... it is:
starfall.com and completely free.
That was sooo fun getting trees!!!
Post a Comment