Tyson and his friend Zach
Eric walking Tyson to the bus stop
I can't believe that I am now sending two kids to school. It is kind of weird just having Ella and Conner at home now. Although I babysit some days too. I was just fine with Eric going to school until I took him to his kindergarten class. Of course when I picked him up he was crying because he wanted to take all of his school supplies home. Here are some funny things that Eric has said since school has started. "Mom don't pick me up from school till I learn to write my name."
Tyson: Eric you can't sleep at school you'll be lonely"
Eric: "Don't worry about me I'll take my pillow and blanket."
We were filling out a packet for the other kids to get to know Eric and he had just started learning about the colors that day.
Mom: "Eric what is your favorite food?"
Eric: "Brown"
Mom: No what do you like to eat?
Eric: Brown and pink.
Mom: No not colors Eric what kind of food do you like to eat?
Eric: UMM spaghetti.
Mom: What else
Eric: Brown umm meatballs
Mom: What is your favorite animal
Eric: Purple
Mom: Stop saying the colors and tell me what your favorite animals are. Lion, Zebra, Tiger, Bear, Dog, Cat what animal do you like.
Eric: Pink
I'm really getting frustrated with him at this point.
Mom: Eric tell me an animal
Eric: Alright a Zebra.
He has been totally cracking us up the whole time Jeb was is the corner just laughing harder and harder with everything that he was telling me. We finally got the packet filled out.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
First Day of School
Posted by Jenny Baker at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Okay now that is totally hillarious. I am still laughing, and I could totally be there laughing in the corner with Jeb..
Post a Comment