Every year Jeb's unit has a family drill or they use to on a regular basis. This year it was at Green Canyon. Usually it's in August, but this year it was in September and boy is it cold at night up there. We had a ton of fun. The kids went swimming I just pretty much hung out with Conner and gabbed with all the other wives. We made new friends and caught up with old ones. It was one of the best family drills that we have had in a long time. When we got home we were all really worn out. Luckily Conner is a good camping baby and slept all night long.
Jeb swimming with the kids
Eric found these flippers and he looked so cute trying to walk around in them that I just had to take a picture.
I think that Skip was all the kids favorite to play with.
These are the most nasty little things. All the kids decided to have a cockleburr throwing war. Needless to say when we got home I was picking them out of everything.
This is how Ella slept the majority of the way home. Poor thing she was totally worn out.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Family Drill
Posted by Jenny Baker at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
That pic of Ella is to funny! By the way I love cockaburr fights!! Collin started one with my kids, course we all had to join in...it was a blast!!
Post a Comment