Thursday, September 10, 2009

Catching up

I know it's been a while since I have posted anything so I am getting all caught up with what has happened with us. We have had a really fun summer and can't believe that fall is sneaking up on us so quickly. It has been a crazy summer and having four kids to take care of can keep me really busy. Conner is so much fun he is so smiley and happy. He loves to be talked to, but not held a whole lot though. We just blessed him this last Sunday. Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures. So now that I am all caught up I will try to stay on top of things that are going on with us.

2 comments:

The Bakers said...

I love all of your posts and photos! You guys are awesome....we love you!!

Katie Lee said...

no pictures? haha, jk! Your fam is so cute! Glad to hear that summer was fun!