Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Spud Day Fair!!

Saturday was the Spud Day Fair. It usually is really fun, but this year it totally rained on us. We were all soaking wet and cold by the time that we left. This year all the kids got to do the races. I only didn't get any pictures of Eric because I was standing in line for the bathrooms with Kade and Tyson. But here is what I got. All in all it was a pretty fun day. Even though we didn't get a lot of fair food.

Ella picked up a few potatoes, but after seeing the mud on her hands didn't want to do anymore. She just kept saying, "Wash hands."


Tyson, Skyler, and Kade




Ashlee

Aunt Ronalee holding Ella

Ronalee picking in the women's race. She took first.

Ashlee, McKinlee, and Ella hiding underneath the spud truck during one of our many rain storms.

Jeb

Chad

Jeb telling the time keepers that Chad still had potatoes out.

The winners of the men's. Chad took first and Jeb took second.

The winner of the women's although the girl on the right took fourth not third.

2 comments:

The Bakers said...

Hey u don't have any pics of me! haha just cuz I'm not a spud picker, I was still there! haha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.