So a lot of you already know that Ella and Eric got a hold of the scissors. Now they are sporting the same haircut. Needless to say that Eric looks fine (he's a boy and it doesn't affect him), Ella on the other hand looks just like her brother now. So here are the pictures.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Scissors!!!!
Posted by Jenny Baker at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
:) I think it happens a lot more than we think... it'll grow fast.. feed her lots of jello!!! She still is one of the cutest girls I know!
I knew you would give in and post them! Haha
Oh so i'm not blogging Ella's hair! HA HA! She looks so much like Eric is so cute! I had a dream the other night that her hair grew so fast! Don't ask why I had a dream about Ella's hair!
Well if anyone can pull it off, Ella can! She still looks adorable!
Oh my goodness! I'm glad Hailey hasn't found the scissors yet! It is amazing what kids do! Hope things are going well with you guys!
She still looks beautiful, which is fortunate because a lot of little girls, including mine, wouldn't! Did you cry? I think I would cry if that happened with my girls.
Post a Comment