Friday, July 18, 2008

INJURIES INJURIES!!!


Wednesday as many of you know was the primary water party. And we all know how all the little kids love to play on that merry go round toy at the Johnson's house. Well Tyson fell off of it while it was spinning and was hit in the head with one of the pedals. Everything is okay, but he did have to get 4 staples in his head. He was really brave about it though. Although I had to leave cause he could feel all the staples being put in and it really hurt him. He is okay now and is very proud of his new man injuries. I guess with all the head accidents Jeb has had I shouldn't expect anything less.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mosers said...

I didn't think it looked that deep, but couldn't really tell... I'm glad he's ok with it, I'll have to make a big deal about it when I see him at church! :)

Trisha said...

Well Tyson you fall into a club of a long list of people who have been injured on the whirly bird. That is the funnest toy but someone always gets hurt without fail when you get to many kids around it. Tell tyson that he is so brave.

Celeste said...

tyson is such a tough boy! i would be like you jenny and have to leave the room when they put the staples in. is this his first real "injury".....he's a boy, so i am sure there will be more to come. he really played hard, huh!!

The Bakers said...

Poor little guy!! Can't wait to see him today!