Last night we decided that we would do something fun for Family Home Evening. We decided to go out to Rigby Lake and invite Jeb's Mom. We got out there at 7:oo, boy was that way too late. It was freezing. The kids we shivering everytime that they got out. So the boys didn't get out very often. It was fun though and Grandma bought them some toys to play with. Thanks Grandma for the toys.

Eric chasing Tyson. Cute little boys
Ella with Grandma eating a bambino
Eric trying to figure out the water gun.Eric chasing Tyson. Cute little boys
Tyson trying to get away.
Eric pulling Tyson with the water gun.
Let's get in the water.
Daddy making sure Ella doesn't fall down.
Tyson freezing after rolling in the sand.









5 comments:
Poor Tyson looks like he was freezing to death....but he probably had enough fun to make the cold a little easier to take huh. Good idea for FHE. Fun Stuff!
They look cold, but looks like they had a lot of fun too!
What a fun FHE- I'm not sure I could handle the cold after living here in SC. Never the less your kids looked like they were having a blast.
That's funny that you went there, I was gonna see if you and the kids wanted to go sometime during the week, I was supposed to go with Jen on Tuesday but I was so fried from her tanning bed that I couldn't! haha!
Post a Comment