Me and the kids went to the Dial reunion with Roze, Ronalee, Ashlee, Skylar, and Kinlee. It was so fun. There was an auction. They did a contest called Family Fear/Fun Factor. It was funny to watch. Ronalee and Skylar and Ashlee all participated with one of the cousins named Hayley. It was so fun to watch and to meet other distant family members. They had a blow up enclosed trampoline the kids just had a blast.
Ashlee eating a cream puff in chocolate frosting that sat in the fridge for a day or two and got really slimy. Skylar eating some gummy worms in like a jello with chocolate on it. It looked so gross.
Ronalee was like the only adult to do the stilts. They had to get over to the table and drink something that had pineapple, jell-o, jam and some other stuff that mixed all together had a really gross texture.
They had to blow up balloons and walk with it between their backs to another place and Ronalee grabbed Skylar and ran. He didn't even touch the ground.
Grandma and Ella modeling their sunglasses.
Tyson doing the hula hoop.









5 comments:
Looks like fun! Guess I should have come, I thought it would be weird not to know anyone.
I love to watch family doing different stuff! Getting together always makes for a lot of laughter! Cute pictures, I love Ela's glasses
Your kids are getting so big especially ella. I can't believe how much they can change in such a short amount of time.
I was thinking about Tyson today and was hoping his head was feeling better! Hope all is going well and you didn't need stitches! Talk to you at church!
Post a Comment