Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Reflection

So it's now 2011. Over the past few days I have done a lot of reflecting over what has gone on it our lives over the past year. It was a really good year for us. We had our ups and downs, but over all we are happy with what happened with our family. This year will bring more changes for our family. I haven't done a lot of blogging lately and I just decided instead of trying to catch up I would just start the new year over.
I am so grateful for so many things in my life. My children and Jeb especially!!!! They all keep me grounded and give me so much every day. They are so wonderful to me and I am grateful for each and every one of them. This year is already looking good to us. We have a lot of changes coming for our family and there are times when I am so happy for the changes and there are times when I am a bit nervous too. Sometimes it is hard to make changes especially when you have gotten comfortable where your at. My New Years Resolution is to enjoy my family more and spend more time playing with them. I am so grateful for all the things that we have been blessed with this year. I want so much to be closer to my family and it has been hard living away from them. So I am going to try to keep in touch with each one of them better. We have made so many friends up here and love all of them. I am grateful for all the things that each one of them have taught me. There are times when I am so sad that my kids are growing so big, but right now I am enjoying all the milestones that they are having too. I am a picture freak. I am always trying to have my camera close by so that I can take pictures of all of them. I feel truly blessed with the health that we have and the fun that we have had together. I truly hope that each and every one of your 2011 is a good year for you and your families.

1 comments:

Jake and Laura Eames said...

I just wanted to say that a few months ago you asked how we were doing and I feel like I just answered blankly and blew you off! I want to say that I am sorry that I did that. This past year has been hell and there is no end in sight at the time, but we have had some miraculous things happen that have strengthened a very weak testimony. We are so grateful but ready to move on to an easy time for a while. Again I am sorry! I find myself going in auto pilot mode to cope with what is going on. It is less scary that way. I so appreciate the concern and support you showed to me that day and I was not very gracious with your kindness. I am excited for the changes you have coming in your life whatever they may be.