Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Alex's wedding

January 5th we all loaded up and headed to Salt Lake. The next morning came so soon it was a long and sleepless night. It was my little brother Alex's wedding. He was married on January 6th in the Salt Lake Temple. It was sooooo cold! Romina and Alex look so happy together. I think that she is just a sweetheart. We had the luncheon shortly after pictures which poor Romina had no coat on for. It was freezing. The kids kept putting their coats on their heads to keep their ears warm. The next night was the reception. All day on Friday Ella kept asking me if she could dance with Alex. Poor girl thought she was going to die waiting all day for her dance with her uncle. It was a fun and busy two days. I am so excited and proud of my little brother. CONGRATS ALEX AND ROMINA!!! We love you guys a ton. My brother Justin took all of these pictures for all of us. Thank you Jus!!

Our family outside of the Salt Lake Temple


Romina with Conner

Grandpa with Ella

Ella and Grandpa dancing.

Conner with his cousin Skyler

Eric dancing with his mom. He was so fun to watch dance.

Alex dancing with Ella and Romina dancing with Eric.



My very cute and sweet Mom and Dad.



Ella just loves her cousin Lucas

And Skyler too.


3 comments:

The Bakers said...

Cute photos! I'm glad you had such a good time! I'm gonna start from scratch on my blog since I'm so far behind!

Amy Baker said...

Looks like you guys had a great time in Utah!! I love your profile pictures it is so cute!!

Katie Lee said...

Super cute pictures! I always love weddings because there is always such happiness surrounding them. Thanks for the fun party last week! ;) We should do stuff more often. Your family is so adorable!