Thursday, November 4, 2010

Can't believe my baby is a year.

My baby is one year old. HOLY COW!!!! I can't believe that this last year has gone by so fast. I was praying that is would drag on and on so I could enjoy my last little baby. He is such a joy to have in our family. He is so happy and easy going. He love just about everybody and always has a smile for everyone. It makes me sad that we are done, but at the same time I am soaking in all the little and big milestones that he makes.

Jeb's Mom got Conner this wagon for his birthday and he had to sit in it the whole time to open presents. He loves it.

He did not want to get out of his wagon.



He is our little monkey. He loves to climb on everything.






He decided to see if he could eat all the other cakes on the table.

0 comments: