Thursday, November 4, 2010

4th of July weekend

We had an awesome Fourth of July. We went to Logan to celebrate Conner's birthday with my side of the family and to celebrate the 4th. We went down Friday to go to the celebration in USU stadium. I haven't been to the stadium since we were little it was so much fun.

Eric just cuddled right up to my brother Chris

My little brother Alex and Tyson

Conner's first reaction to the fireworks.




The next day we had the Cache Valley cruise in. I love going to it. Seeing all the old cars is really neat. We were all so tired from the night before two of our kids didn't make it very far into the cruise in before they fell asleep.

Eric fell asleep in my Dad's arms.

Conner just snuggled right up to Alex and wouldn't wake up. I'm surprised with all the noise that they were both able to sleep through the whole thing.

0 comments: