Friday, February 13, 2009

Our Good News!

So we went and had the ultrasound yesterday. We found out that we are having a BOY! He is doing really good. He is healthy, but breech. His feet are first. I have been wondering why I keep getting kicked in the bladder. Eric is super excited to have a brother. Ella doesn't care. She thinks that she has a baby in her tummy. Tyson says he wants a sister, but I know that he is happy to have another brother. We are excited that the baby is healthy and everything looks really good. We haven't really picked out many names yet. We are just happy that all is well with our baby boy. Although he is quite the mover too. He doesn't hold still for nothing. None the less we are happy to be adding to our family.

4 comments:

The Bakers said...

I am so Happy for you guys! Can't wait to see that little dude! Let me know if you need any help with anything! Love Ya

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taneill said...

congrats! That is exciting.

Taneill

Katie Lee said...

awesome news! I secretly almost want only one girl, because then she can be my spoiled little princess (Hopefully I'm not cursing myself to have no girls.) Oh, I love the family picture on your header. super cutE!