Monday, February 2, 2009

My New Adventure

Alright as many of you know, I am now a consultant for a company called Cents of Style. I am so excited to have something that lets me interact with adults. I haven't been doing it for very long, but I have had so much fun. I am letting everyone know that this Saturday on the 7th of February I am having a open house at my house. It will go from 11-1. If you don't know my address then just leave me a comment with your email or phone number and I will get you my information. Anyways Cents of Style sells shoes, purses, jewelry, hair accessories, and fashion belts all there stuff is really cute. If you want to see a sample of their stuff then you can go to www.mycentsofstyle.com I am really excited and hope to see you all there.

3 comments:

The Bakers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bakers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bakers said...

Sounds like fun! Will they have any new inventory? I will see what Jen is doing, and my sis might be in town. That is if I get over the flu!!