Today is my big boys birthday. It is so hard for me to think that he is seven now. Tyson is just growing up way too fast. I can't believe that next year he will be getting baptized. It just seems like yesterday that I was just wishing that he would learn to walk and talk. WOW, how I regret wishing any of that. I do hope that he enjoyed his day. We just had kind of a small family party because Jeb had to go to drill tonight. So here are his pictures now.
Can you tell he's excited with his presents?
Tyson actually had to blow out his candles twice because Ella kept helping him. The second time she still helped him but he didn't catch it. She actually blew them out for him. It was so funny she would just look at us and say "Phoo!" It was so cute and innocent of course Tyson didn't think so. Happy Birthday Bud! We are so proud of you.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Why are my boys getting so big???
Posted by Jenny Baker at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Good job on the cake Jenny! Happy Birthday Tys!!
That is a cute cake...happy birthday Tyson!
Jenny, Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. It means alot to know we have such good friends who care so much about us! Tell Tyson Happy Birthday--your kids are growing up so quick! I remember when we first started hanging out, Eric was small enough to lay on Moxx! Now, he is so big!! CRAZY how time flies huh!!
Post a Comment