Yesterday my little boy turned five years old. I can't believe how much he has grown. It just doesn't seem that long ago since he was a baby. It was a fun day though. We took treats to Tyson's class for his birthday since they don't have school for the rest of the week. Then Grandma Baker took all the kids out for a while so that I could get some stuff done before our party that night. Eric got lots of presents. He was so happy to finally have his birthday. When he got up yesterday I told him happy birthday and he looks at me and says "My birthday? Where?" It was so funny. He has turned into quite the character. We made him a black spiderman cake and he loved it. Although everyone that ate it had black teeth. It was so fun to laugh at everyone's teeth. It was a fun night. Thanks to everyone who came and called to wish him a Happy Birthday.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Eric is 5!!
Posted by Jenny Baker at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
We had so much fun getting together with everyone! We should do it more often, We used to all have so much fun together! It was fun to see all the kids playing together. Love you guys!
I told you I was going to start reading your blog! ha ha Happy Birthday to Eric - and I love the black teeth.
I love the black teeth...happy birthday Eric!!! :)
Happy Birthday to Eric and to Tyson on Friday!! Dustin said that it doesn't feel like his birthday today, everything is pretty much revolving around Bryson these days.....oh well, he is alright with it though! Cute cake! The teeth are hilarious....now you know what you can do for Halloween!! Ha Ha.
Post a Comment