Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tyson's first day of school

Well the new school year has begun and Tyson is so excited to go to school. It is still so hard to watch him grow and be independent. I still got all teary -eyed when I took him the first day. He went right up to his desk and just sat right down. He loves his teacher, Mrs. Grimm. Of course he told my brother that his teacher's name is Mrs. Grimm, like the grim reaper. He has such a cute personality.

3 comments:

The Bakers said...

He is so cute! I can't beleive how fast he is growing up!

Anonymous said...

hey! We had fun swimming with you guys! Tyson has grown up so much, I can't wait till I get to send my kids to school! When you get a chance send me those pictures! love you guys!

Mosers said...

He is such a handsome little guy!