Last night Jeb was doing some yard work and he found a snake in the flower bed. So we went and got the kids and of course I grapped the camera. He had to dig in the flower bed for a while before he found it. He accidentally chopped the tail off of it though. The boys thought that is was so cool, Ella not so much. She would look, but freak out if it was brought really close to her. Of course Jeb freaked out when it was curling around and where the tail used it be, it touched his arm with the bloody stump. It was funny to watch him throw the snake when it touched him.
Jeb trying to get a hold of the snake without it biting him.
The snake
Jeb showing the snake off to them.
Tyson and Eric taking turns touching the snake.
Ella did not want to be any where near that snake. My poor baby. I had to rescue her after this.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
EWWW SNAKES!!!
Posted by Jenny Baker at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Poor Ella! I don't blame her, I hate snakes 2! Looks like you had fun with your family at Lava! We are finally going camping this weekend, 1st and last trip this year. I can't wait!
OOOOHHHH GROSSSS!!!! EEEEWWW!!! Please keep them on your side of the street lol!!!
Post a Comment