Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ella's birthday

Four years ago on May 31st our sweet little princess entered out family. She was 8 lbs. 4oz. and 19 inches long. She was the sweetest little girl. We had such a fun birthday. She got a new bike, dolls, clothes, and jewelery. Then I took her to get her ears pierced. She was so excited until she got into the chair. Then she got nervous. I was glad that Ronalee came along otherwise I wouldn't have any pictures of it. I don't know who took it harder, me or her. I am so glad to have her in our family. She is so sweet and loves to take care of everyone. I couldn't feel more blessed in our lives right now.

Sitting in the chair.
Ella and me right before she got her ears pierced.
Getting her dots put on her ears.
Getting ready.
They did it!
Ella was crying so hard that I started to cry with her.


Her Barbie princess cake.


Her new bike.

Her outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Biggs

Birthday morning.

1 comments:

Katy said...

The picture of Ella right after she got her ears pierced is heartbreaking. No wonder you were upset.