So yesterday was my birthday! It was super fun although it is on April Fools I still enjoy it. This year was the first year that I let Jeb play jokes on me. He took Tyson to work with him so they could spend the day together. I got up to help Eric and Ella feed the dog and I was filling up the pitcher of water for them to take out there and all of a sudden there was water every where. Jeb had put an elastic band around the hand sprayer on the sink. I got wet, Eric was to the side of me and completely got soaked and the kitchen floor was one big puddle. I will get him back eventually. Then I had told him about a friend of mine that baked me a cake one year and had put gummy worms in it. Apparently he thought it was a good idea cause he got me an ice cream cake and had the guys making it put gummy worms in it. He tried to have me cut it, but I massacred it. I told him he could play funny jokes not mean ones so now he is taking full advantage of it. Despite his jokes I had a really fun birthday!
Conner turned 9 months yesterday too. I can't believe how big this little guy is getting. The doctor asked me if I had any questions and I asked if there was any way we could stunt his growth so he could be little forever. He is such a sweetheart. He always has such big smile for all of us and his moving way too much. We love him and our glad that he is ours.
Friday, April 2, 2010
I love having birthdays!
Posted by Jenny Baker at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Yeah for 4th grade cakes! My husband and I were comparing notes on our friends with April Fool's birthdays yesterday. I was thinking of you. Glad you had a good one, and if you need good ideas on how to get Jeb back, I have been studying up! :) Happy Birthday!
Happy belated birthday! Glad you had a fun one!
my sisters used to put rubber bands on the sprayer all the time growing up. So much, that it took a while for me to get out of the habit of checking it before I turn on the water. glad you had a fun birthday. You totally deserve it!
Post a Comment