Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween and Tyson's Baptism

Saturday we baptized Tyson. Yes it was Halloween too. It was such a good day. We were surrounded by family and friends and we really felt loved by everyone that came. Tyson was so excited to get baptized. I just can't believe that eight years has flown by so fast. I was doing just fine until after him and Jeb were getting dressed to do the confirmation. Jeb did such a good job. I am so proud of Tyson and his decisions that he is making. He is such a joy in our family. I am so grateful that he is an example to Jeb and I on a continual basis. He is already talking about turning 12 and passing the sacrament. I just hope that the next eight years don't go by as fast as the last eight years have gone.


Ella decided that she wasn't going to be left out of pictures.

Jeb's family

My family my brother Chris, my Dad, my brother Ben, and my Mom.

Tyson with his very best buddy Quaid Foster.

1 comments:

The Bakers said...

That was such a fun day! Congrats to Tyson!!!