Okay so I know I said I can't believe that Eric is six already, but come on I don't feel old enough to have an eight year old. This year is so big for him. He is getting baptized on Halloween. Which I think is so funny. We let him have a party too. He invited some friends and they had a pinata and we rented a bounce house. It was so fun. The adults even got to play in it after the kids went home. We had a blast with it.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tyson's 8th birthday!
Posted by Jenny Baker at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I hope he is excited about scouts!!! :) Happy birthday to Eric too, such cute kids Jen!!!
wow... baptism. Crazy... you totally don't seem old enough to have an 8 year old. I can't even imagine my little guy walking for a full day, let alone turning 8 and getting baptized. Looks like he had a fun party. happy Birthday!
Post a Comment