Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Fun!

FINALLY!!! Jeb is home. The kids and I were so excited to have him home finally. Saturday we had a really fun day playing in the water. I know this is a lot of pictures, but I had so much fun taking them and I thought that they turned out really cute. It was so nice to relax and play with the kids and the cold water felt SOOO good with how hot it was outside.

Jeb was teaching Ella how to spray everyone with the hose.



Ella got Jeb really good!!



Ella and me playing in the swimming pool.



Jeb was having too much fun spraying the boys!


7 comments:

Crystal Taylor said...

Awesome job on the blog!!! i'm go glad your doing it cause see I didn't know you played in the water on sat and your just in our front yard!!! Looks like you had fun :)!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste said...

I am so glad you jumped on the bandwagon chica!! It is very fun! It was good to see Jeb get home, I bet the kids....and you, missed him terribly. The water fights looked fun. Ella can get anyone wet with the hose, as long as it isn't Lester!! So, maybe we can talk her into getting Richard wet, since he was trying to get us soaking wet the other night!!! We will have to chat abuot that!
:)

The Bakers said...

I love the pictures!! They are growing up so fast. Thanks for letting Jeb help us so much!

Edee Ulrich said...

Jenny, your blog is so cute and so are your kids-great job! I can send you a link to our blog if you want, just e-mail me at ulberich@hotmail.com

Trisha said...

What is with the fence. I'm gonna get back and see that everyone and everything on our street has changed. It is good to see pictures of you guys and tell tyson that tre asks about him to. Take care. We will see you soon.

Mosers said...

Hey there, I saw your comment on taylors blog and decided to check yours out! We have a private blog but wanted to invite you, just e-mail me and I'll send you an invite to your e-mail. heidibugg@hotmail.com......
:) Heidi Moser

I think your kids have some of the cutest smiles.